Equipment Auction Terms - at 414269 Bryan's Road, Evanturel TWP
PLEASE NOTE: The rates and charges listed below are for our Spring, Summer & Fall Equipment auctions held at the Robertson Sales location ONLY. Fees for sales conducted at your location will depend on a number of factors and can only be determined with a site visit. The percentages listed below are not necessarily representative of what is charged on site.
Seller Commission Rates and Charges
- All Machinery/Equipment: 10% to a maximum of $1000.00 per item.
- Bid-in charge of $20.00 per item. NOTE: Bid-in policy applies to equipment at machinery sales ONLY.
- All other items: 30% NOTE: NO bid-ins allowed on small items.
- Vehicles consigned will be subject to an entry fee of $65.00 per unit. This fee covers the cost of Carproof reports and others as necessary, Motor Vehicle Dealer Act required documentation, administrative fees and applicable taxes.
Consignments accepted anytime by appointment or during the week of the sale:
Monday to Wednesday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Consign Early - Items Will Be Sold In The Order That They Arrive!
Items must be in our yard before we will advertise them
- All items must be consigned and on premises by 6:00 pm two days before the sale – no exceptions.
- Robertson Sales accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged articles.
- Items that are required to have registered ownerships will only be accepted in the name of the consignor. Ownerships will be transferred by Robertson Sales only.
- Items that do not sell can be consigned again to the next sale. If items do not sell after the second sale, they must be removed.
- Cheques will be issued five business days following the sale.
- Consignors must sign our contract, and therefore agree to Robertson Sales Standard Conditions and Additional Provisions.